All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delicious ode to morning foods, featuring eggs, biscuits, meats, and pancakes you'll want to start every day with. Breakfast brings beauty and enthusiasm to the morning meal. George Weld draws on his passion and Southern roots to create the fresh, satisfying dishes his Williamsburg restaurant, Egg, has been serving for ten years. Breakfast begins with simple techniques that transform familiar ingredients into transcendent meals. A pantry section shows the ingredients to have on hand for whipping up delicious morning meals. Following are recipes for eggs (including the restaurant's signature Eggs Rothko), grains, meats, produce, sauces and syrups, juices, and pastries. Among the beloved recipes from Egg's kitchen are dishes adapted for meals at any hour, such as salads with eggs and smoked fish, fried chicken and biscuits, and toast with greens. Running through the book are contributions from farmers, fishermen, and athletes on the urishing meals they fuel themselves with in the morning. Accompanied by images from Weld's own farm (which supplies Egg with many of its ingredients), this book will make breakfast the meal you dream about at night, and the most anticipated part of your morning.
- Author BiographyGeorge Weld opened Egg in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2005 and operates Goatfell Farm in New York's Hudson Valley. Weld is also a contributor to Edible magazine. Matt Lee and Ted Lee are co-proprietors of The Lee Bros. Boiled Peanuts Catalogue, based in Charleston, SC. They have written about food, wine, and travel for numerous magazines and newspapers, and their three cookbooks about the South have won a combined six James Beard Foundation and IACP Cookbook Awards.
- Author(s)George Weld
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.