Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.60Was:AU $19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn <i>Breakfast of Champions, </i> one of Kurt Vonnegut's most beloved characters, the aging writer Kilgore Trout, finds to his horror that a Midwest car dealer is taking his fiction as truth. What follows is murderously funny satire, as Vonnegut looks at war, sex, racism, success, politics, and pollution in America and reminds us how to see the truth.
- Author Biography<b>Kurt Vonnegut</b>'s black humor, satiric voice, and incomparable imagination first captured America's attention in<i> The Sirens of Titan</i><b></b>in 1959 and established him as a true artist (<i>The New York Times</i>) with <i>Cat's Cradle</i><b><i></i></b>in 1963. He was, as Graham Greene declared, one of the best living American writers. Mr. Vonnegut passed away in April 2007.
- Author(s)Kurt Vonnegut
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.