All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, this courageous story, beautifully told [<em>Washington Post</em>] offers a searing examination of a marriage coming apart piece by piece. <em> There are those who believe it is simple selfishness that leads people to divorce. For those of us who have lived it, it's hard to see why anyone would rip out their veins for some immature or narcissistic desire to get what they want, because that is what it feels like. </em> --from <em>Breaking Apart</em> Piercingly honest and profoundly moving, Wendy Swallow's memoir traces the arc of her marriage and its painful disintegration. Her journey through divorce's rough terrain--and the reconstruction of her life after divorce--offers an electrifying literary portrait of what it is to relinquish the comfort and security of a long-held dream.
- Author BiographyA former staff writer for the <em>Washington Post</em>, <strong>Wendy Swallow</strong> is currently a journalism professor at American University and a freelance writer. A divorced mother of two, Swallow lives in Kensington, Maryland, outside of Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Wendy Swallow
- Date of Publication22/05/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.