All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionHow many of your students really love math? If the answer is, 't everyone,' this textbook is for you. It's a book filled with fun and practical ways to get young students interested in algebra and geometry. The book introduces basic concepts and actively involves children in the learning process. The challenging games, puzzles, and word problems use algebra, teaching kids to use variables for two- and three-dimensional geometry as well as arithmetic.
- Author BiographyPatricia Baggett, Ph.D. is Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at New Mexico State University. Andrzej Ehrenfeucht, Ph.D. is Professor in the Computer Science Department of the University of Colorado. Together, they are the authors of Breaking Away from the Math Book and Breaking Away from the Math Book II.
- Author(s)Andrzej Ehrenfeucht,Patricia Baggett
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width213 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.