Breaking Bad: Cookin' Up Some Color, Yo: A Badass Coloring Book for Grown-Ups by Walter Foster, Jen Lewis (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn just five seasons, Breaking Bad cooked viewers everywhere into a frenzy, with its wildly addictive plot and complex character development following Walter White's transformation from mild-mannered high school chemistry teacher to dangerously successful meth cooker. Fans watched Walt's epic transformation as he was forced to confront a new reality laced with the inevitability of terminal lung cancer and sympathized with his intentions to provide for a future for his family as he faced the evils that came with a gradual immersion into the drug world. Breaking Bad: Cookin' Up Some Color, Yo captures the show's badass cast of characters, best cliff-hangers, and key locations in a creative experience designed to let you relive its adrenaline-pumping moments all over again. Featuring line art of Walt, Jesse, Mike, Saul, Gus, Hank Schrader, Marie Schrader, Skyler, and Walt Jr. in a variety of scenes, the book moves chrologically through the series, allowing you to color in highlights from each season, as well as complete word searches, crossword puzzles, and dot-to-dots all featuring favorite characters and moments from the show. Quotes and anecdotes from the show are included throughout the 80 pages, to ensure a complete experience for any Breaking Bad fan.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1922 by artist Walter T. Foster, WALTER FOSTER PUBLISHING, a division of Quarto Publishing Group USA and a subsidiary of the London-based Quarto Group, Inc., is the world's leading publisher of instructional art books and kits for adults and children. Walter Foster's diverse selection of drawing, painting, doodling and mixed media art books and kits have created a foundation for millions of beginning, intermediate, and advanced artists looking to hone their talents, learn new techniques, and discover different mediums. From color mixing recipes and art tools to the fundamentals of drawing and painting, Walter Foster's books cover a wide variety of topics and mediums across a broad spectrum of traditional and eclectic subject matter for artists of all skill levels. Walter Foster Publishing continues to expand its offerings every year, producing cutting-edge art-instruction books and kits for a worldwide audience.
- Author(s)Jen Lewis,Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Weight340 g
- Width222 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.