All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking Down the Barriers is the story of supervision and intervention in the public schools system. This text gives both theory and theory in action. It allows the practitioner to peruse the research that the practical applications are based upon, and follow the suggestions that are offered for the successful implementation of evidenced-based practice. Bulleted summaries at the end of the chapter highlight key elements of the practice, and the theory it is based upon. Specific case studies are given at the end of each chapter to generalize realistic situations, based upon the research, into a problem-solving format for the reader.
- Author BiographyDr. Kevin Gorman has been in education for over thirty-six years. He has been a principal of a high school and an alternate school, a Director of Pupil Services, a Director of Intervention, and a classroom teacher. He has taught college classes both undergraduate and masters level in the field of education. This is his second book in the education profession.
- Author(s)Kevin A. Gorman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.