Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionA passionate education leads to dangerous love. For Claire Montjoye, widowhood is release from scandal. Used as sexual currency by her toriously libertine husband, she longs for a life of quiet respectability. But the ton's disapproval ensures she will never be truly accepted-and any man openly seeking her company will be tainted. When Xavier Westbourne pulls her away from peril, his touch fills her with yearning for unattainable dreams. Accepting his invitation to the opera is t only unwise for him, it's dangerous to her lonely heart. Perhaps taking him as a lover will be eugh. Scion of one of Society's most upright families, Xavier kws propriety as a cold, brutal master. Having endured one loveless marriage, he refuses to repeat the mistake, even for his motherless son. Yet Claire easily breaks through his wall of reserve, and her offer of private instruction in the sexual arts is irresistible. Consumed by passion, overwhelmed by ecstasy, they discover something neither thought existed-the freedom to open their hearts. Yet t all the horrors of the past are content to remain hidden by the mists of time. And suddenly their very survival depends on trusting that love really can conquer all. Warning: A Regency hero who can't keep his hands to himself and a heroine who encourages him in the most shocking, explicit manner. If conflicted heroes, heroines with a past, velvet, mirrors, self-love or the occasional extra pair of feminine legs in the bed offend, this book is t for you.
- Author BiographyBetween wishing she could hibernate all winter and reveling in Canada's two weeks of summer, Anya spends as much time as possible ignoring reality and trying to get her flights of fancy down on paper. Of course reality--disguised as husband, kids, cats, and a side-order of Evil Day Job--has an annoying tendency to intrude and must be severely reprimanded for its temerity... Besides laughing, people-watching and indulging her curiosity about all things historical (and/or hysterical), Anya enjoys a range of crafts, cooking and, most of all, reading. Breaking Free is one of Anya's five published titles.
- Author(s)Anya Richards
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.