All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCountless Christians battle intimidation, which is camouflaged and subtle. Many feel the effects--depression, confusion, lack of faith--without kwing its root. Bevere guides readers below the surface to see the roots of intimidation. Readers will understand why it is hard to say , why the fear confrontation and avoid conflict, and why they focus on pleasing others. Readers will learn to identify intimidation and kw how to break its hold. Bevere explains how the fear of God keeps us from a life of ungodliness and produces confidence and boldness. Bevere advises, Walk in your own God-given authority, or someone else will take it from you and use it against you.
- Author BiographyJohn Bevere is passionate to see individuals deepen their intimacy with God and capture eternal perspective. An international best-selling author, with award winning teaching materials, speaker and host of The Messenger T.V. program viewed in 216 nations, and an earned doctorate degree in ministry. John reveals penetrating truths challenging you to encounter God on new levels. He and his wife Lisa, also a best selling author, live in Colorado with their four sons.
- Author(s)John Bevere
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width151 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.