All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionLuc Chevalier is a satisfied man - or so he thinks. His businesses are thriving, he has all the excitement, money and beautiful women any man could want. He dines at the best restaurants and stays at the most luxurious hotels as he makes his way around the globe. So why does he suddenly find himself so restless? Megan Sullivan is a single mom with a rather ordinary life. She is comfortable with things just the way they are. She has a six-year-old son, Elliott, a cozy house in Boulder, Colorado, and a photography business to put food on the table. Megan is on her own and she intends to keep it that way. But when Megan is convinced by her best friend to take a trip to Paris, she's thrust into the arms of Luc Chevalier, the sexiest man to ever set foot on the Eiffel Tower. They agree to one night together and more. In those few short hours he manages to draw out the passionate woman that Megan has carefully hidden away for years. Once she has a taste of what she's been missing, she finds it almost impossible to go back to her life as it was. Will two people who don't believe in happily-ever-after manage to put aside their doubts and find their forever? Reviews for Breaking Love: 'Your book was a refreshing change to all the others in the genre, which are so similar that I forget which character was which book when I think back. Yours was so set apart with its clearly individual story, I won't forget it. Thank you!' 'Let me tell you how much I loved this book! OMG! I stayed up ALL night finishing it. I could t put it down! This book had just the right amount of anguish and jealousy for me. I left a 5 star review on Amazon and would have given 10 stars if I could. I'm t sure I enjoyed a book this much since Taking Chances by Molly McAdams and that's saying something!' 'Loved it! So happy I have discovered your writing. Sexiness [and] realism - just what today's real women need, crave and understand. Great writing. Looking for more in the near future. BRAVO!! 'Trust me, if you want a HOT story that will t only make you laugh out loud and pull your heart strings at the same time, BUY THIS BOOK'
- Author BiographyMJ Summers currently resides in Canada, not far from the Rocky Mountains, with her husband, three young children and their goofy dog. When she's not writing romance novels, she loves reading (obviously), snuggling up on the couch with her family for movie night (which would not be complete without lots of popcorn and milkshakes), hiking, Zumba and yoga (to make up for the milkshakes), swimming and camping (with lots of gooey s'mores and hard ciders). She also loves shutting down restaurants once a month with her girlfriends. Well, not literally shutting them down, like calling the health inspector or something. More like just staying until they shut the lights off. MJ is a member of the Romance Writers of America, as well as the International Women's Writing Guild.
- Author(s)MJ Summers
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleFull Hearts
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight278 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.