Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionJessica Darnell's husband has died, and her house burned to the ground three weeks after his death. Jessica is crushed, but she can't wallow in grief. She's determined to raise her three children on a pure path. The family moves to a Montana homestead, but Jessica isn't your everyday earth mother. She's a fledgling mystic and is slowly unlocking her own power-and the power of the universe. As Jessica scrapes a life out of the Montana wilderness, she longs to find her soul mate, but her remote home presents few dating options. She turns to an astrologer and a local matchmaker, and to her surprise, her search reveals a series of past life connections. She dabbles in romances with a Lakota medicine man, a psychologist who regularly contacts extraterrestrials, a hay deliverer, and a game warden. As she explores her latent shamanic abilities, hilarious mishaps with shamans, shapeshifters, and spirit guides teach her lessons about life, balance, and real happiness. When she falls for a Texas oilman, it seems she's struck romantic black gold. But can she love him and be true to herself-and her newfound spiritualism-at the same time?
- Author BiographyJ. M. Flannery is the middle child in an Irish Catholic family of nine children. She became a clinical hypnotherapist and hypnotic EMDR specialist after discovering evidence of her own past lives. Her research interests include genetic cell memory and reincarnation. She counsels clients nationwide through phone hypnosis sessions and is an expert in shamanic practices. You can learn more about Flannery and her work at http: //www.jmflannery.com.
- Author(s)J M Flannery
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.