All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionCatholic women are some of the most maligned, most caricatured, and most intriguing people in American society America is flirting with the idea that being a Catholic female means saying yes to the faith as a private source of comfort, but to living out its more countercultural moral and social teachings. Catholic women are facing unprecedented questions about sex, money, marriage, work, children and the church itself questions with innumerable personal and societal repercussions. Is it even possible that the teachings of a 2,000 year old religion are still relevant for today's toughest issues? Nine such Catholic women varying widely in age, occupation and experience share personal stories of how they struggled toward the realization that the demands of their faith actually set them free. Their stories full of honesty, but ultimately hope --shed new light and new clarity on women's continued attraction to the Catholic faith.
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHelen M. Alvare
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.