All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shines as an autobiographical glimpse into a life improved by bravely faced challenges. The book serves as an instructional manual for prospective marathoners, as Dolores E. Cross offers practical advice on how to build an effective running programme and schedule.
- Author BiographyDolores E Cross
- Author(s)Dolores E. Cross
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight365 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.