Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking The Chains, is a book that deals with the spirituality of life as well as the state of mind. This book attempt to shed light of the fact that sometimes we are unaware that guilt can be use as a devise (strongholds) to manipulate, control, and deceive. It also provides insight on the existence of demonic spirits that go undetected. I believe once a person has this kwledge they are empowered to take back their lives, through the correct perception that they have of themselves and of God. And live a life of joy, peace, and have the confidence and faith in God. I hope this book enables you to Break all the Chains in your life.
- Author BiographyPaul Anthony McFarLand, born to Sylvanias and Juanita McFarland, the first of seven siblings, began his life journey from his birth place of Buffalo, New York. Where he received his early schooling and life-skills training. He matriculated at several Colleges, and obtained a Bachelor degree in Theology. He was called into the Ministry of The Lord in 1985. He has faithfully continued to this day to serve as the senior Pastor of the First Salem Baptist Church of Montezuma, Georgia. Pastor McFarland believes in the power of prayer and that with faith all things are possible to them that believe. He is a Husband, Father, and a friend to thousands. A community activist, motivational speaker, and visionary. He is the Founder and CEO of Word Power Ministries Inc., a community/faith based non-profit organization. Paul advocates for young people, based on the theory that knowledge produces empowerment, and with empowerment, comes responsibility.
- Author(s)Paul McFarland
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.