All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe narratives presented in Breaking the Mold of Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students are rooted in classrooms, districts, communities, teacher preparation programs from around the United States and many corners of the world. The unique initiatives portrayed here represent collaborative efforts by students, teachers, administrators, professors, parents, boards of education, and global citizens who believe in change and transformation for the betterment of education.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrea Honigsfeld is a professor and an associate dean in the Division of Education at Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY. She received several awards including a Fulbright Lecturing Award, Outstanding Dissertation Award, and ESL Educator of the Year Award. Dr. Audrey Cohan is a professor in the Division of Education at Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY. She has published on child sexual abuse and effective professional development practices.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight481 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrea Honigsfeld,Audrey Cohan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.