All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 4 easy steps to driving exemplary collaboration and positive business results. People don't always communicate well. It's a fact of life. But you don't have to be a helpless witness or participant in a conversation that steadily unravels into misunderstandings, confusion, and even hostility. You can take charge - and you can make a difference! Breakthrough Communication provides easy-to-implement strategies for virtually any business situation, whether it's one-on-one or within a group. Not since Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People has there been such a valuable roadmap for bringing high-impact results. (Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times bestselling author of What Got You Here Won't Get You There and MOJO). A practical and insightful translation of cutting-edge psychological science research. (Laura Kray, PhD, Warren E. & Carol Spieker Professor of Leadership,University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business). Destined to become a classic, Breakthrough Communication tells the truth about achieving status in and dominating your niche. If you can handle the truth, this book will change your life. (Kevin Hogan, PsyD, author of The Science of Influence). This book is a true breakthrough itself. If you want to learn to communicate better, you must read this book! (Dave Kerpen, New York Times bestselling author of Likeable Social Media and Likeable Leadership). Breakthrough Communication is a smart and entertaining read for anyone who wants to be successful with people. (Debra Benton, President, Benton Management Resources, Inc., and author of The CEO Difference).
- Author BiographyHARRISON MONARTH is the founder and president of GuruMaker, an internationally respected communications consulting firm that coaches Fortune 500 executives, international politicians, and other high-level professionals.
- Author(s)Harrison Monarth
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.