Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.11
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.59
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.82
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.72
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.33
About this product
- DescriptionAudio CDs to accompany the best-selling Breakthrough French 1 course. The tracking function allows easy access to individual dialogues and exercises. Use them while on the go as a self-study learner or in the language lab.
- Author BiographySTEPHANIE RYBAK has worked in several universities including the University of Cambridge and the Open University, taking a particular interest in adult foreign language learning. She is the author of Breakthrough French 1 and 2 and co-author of Breakthrough French 3. BRIAN HILL is Head of the School of Languages at the University of Brighton. He is an experienced and respected author, series editor and teacher and has worked on the Breakthrough Series since it was first conceived in 1982.
- Author(s)Stephanie Rybak
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight184 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Running Time240
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.