All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on guide to help your nprofit build its brand, raise its profile, strengthen impact and develop deeper relationships with dors, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding is about the power a constituency-focused, compelling brand can have to revolutionize an organization and the way people view and support it. Shows how to optimally define what your organization stands for to differieniate, create value and breakthrough Explains how to build loyal communities inside and outside of your organization to increase social impact Features seven principles for transforming a brand from ordinary trademark to strategic advantage Includes case studies of eleven breakthrough nprofit brands and transferable ideas and practices that nprofits of any size, scope or experience can implement Other title by Daw: Cause Marketing for Nonprofits: Partner for Purpose, Passion, and Profits A practical road map and essential tool for nprofit leaders, board members, and volunteers, this book reveals the vital principles you need to kw to build and manage your organization's most valuable asset its brand. In today s highly competitive nprofit world, building a breakthrough brand is longer a nice to do, but the new imperative. Jocelyne Daw , a pioneer and leader in building business and community partnerships has over 25 years of nprofit leadership experience. Carol Cone , named by PR WEEK as the most powerful and visible figure in the world of cause branding, has been linking companies and causes for over 25 years.
- Author BiographyJOCELYNE S. DAW has over twenty-five years experience in the nonprofit sector, most recently as Vice President Marketing and Community Engagement at Imagine Canada. Jocelyne is a recognized pioneer in the evolution of business-community partnerships and the integration of branding, corporate citizenship and social purpose. She speaks internationally on these topics and is author of Cause Marketing: Partner for Purpose, Passion and Profits (Wiley, 2006). She guides leading business and community organizations in building innovative citizenship and social purpose programs that deliver stand out brand identity, strengthen relationships and power results. Carol Cone has over 25 years of experience creating substantive public-private partnerships that advance solutions for social issues. As founder of Cone, Inc., she led the development of initiatives for Avon; ConAgra Foods; Chevrolet; ITT; PNC Financial Services; Procter & Gamble; Reebok; Western Union; and the American Heart Association, helping raise awareness and more than $1.2 billion for causes. In 2007, PR Week called her arguably the most powerful and visible figure in the world of Cause Branding. In 2010 she joined Edelman to continue her journey guiding groundbreaking corporate citizenship efforts as managing director, Brand and Corporate Citizenship. Kristian Darigan Merenda is an acclaimed cause expert and futurist whose work is featured in President Bill Clinton s Giving, Philip Kotler s Marketing: Improving the Quality of Life, M. Cass Wheeler s You ve Gotta Have Heart; PR News Top 100 Case Studies in PR, and The Journal of Corporate Citizenship, as well as publications produced by Harvard Business School and the United Nations, and among others. She has pioneered approaches to creating global corporate citizenship platforms, nonprofit signature programs and next-generation cause branding. Her work has been honored with more than 75 industry awards for its unprecedented, shared business and social impact. She is a senior vice president at Edelman, Brand & Corporate Citizenship. Anne Erhard consults corporate and nonprofit clients toward industry-leading results in the areas of cause branding, cause marketing, social responsibility, marketing communications, and public/private partnership development. Her work has been featured as best-in-class in industry books and case studies as well as recognized through dozens of awards, including: PR Week s Campaign of the Year, Cause Marketing Forums Golden Halo, PRSA s Silver Anvil, Holmes Group s Gold Sabre, among others. Anne is a vice president at Cone, working with clients such as The American Heart Association, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, L Oreal, Dunkin Brands and Jockey International.
- Author(s)Carol Cone,Jocelyne Daw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.