All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Digital Student's Book Pack is an interactive digital version of the print Student's Book, optimized for use on a tablet. Embedded video, audio and extra practice activities provide a richer user experience. Students get webcode access to the Digital Student's Book and the Student's Resource Center, with additional resources.
- Author BiographyMiles Craven has worked in English language education since 1988, teaching in schools, colleges and universities around the world. He has a wide range of experience as a teacher, teacher-trainer, examiner and materials writer. Miles is author or co-author of several best-selling courses for adults and young adults, including Get Real!, Reading Keys, English Grammar in Use Extra, Cambridge English Skills, Listening Extra, Quizzes, Questionnaires and Puzzles, Breakthrough Plus and Q. He has written many articles and online materials, and regularly presents at conferences and workshops. He also acts as an advisor for Executive Education programs at The Moller Centre for Continuing Education Ltd., Churchill College, University of Cambridge, specializing in the design and delivery of management training programs for aspiring business leaders. His research focuses on developing skills and strategies to help learners become more confident communicators, as well as improve their exam performance.
- Author(s)Miles Craven
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight15 g
- Width125 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Digital items
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.