Breakthrough Strategies for Predicting Any Market: Charting Elliott Wave, Lucas, Fibonacci and Time for Profit by Jeff Greenblatt (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $104.45+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by misterforgetfulsbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA book that will forever change the way you think about trading and take your technical analysis to the next level Certain to become one of the great trading books of the 21 st century, Breakthrough Strategies for Predicting Any Market is star trader, Jeff Greenblatt's maxim opus. In it he shares his hard-won lessons on what it takes to be a professional trader, while detailing his proven techniques for mastering market timing. With the help of numerous case studies and charts, Jeff develops his original high-probability pattern recognition system which, once mastered endows its user with a deeper understanding of how the markets really work and boosts the efficiency of any trading methodology by an order of magnitude. Following in the footsteps of the great W.D. Gann, Jeff helps you gain greater precision in any instrument you trade, on any time frame. Actual market examples supplemented with 120 charts of stocks, bonds, commodities in multiple time frames from minutes to 10 years starting with varied combination of price, volume and momentum studies Makes even the most complex subject matter easy to understand with crystal-clear explanations and step-by-step guidance on all concepts, terms, processes and techniques Shares fascinating and enlightening personal anecdotes from Jeff Greenblatt's career along with his candid reflection on getting and maintaining the mental discipline of a successful trader Identifies potential support and resistance levels, including envelope and channel analysis and Fibonacci ratios, and demonstrates that most reversals and breakouts occur on an key time bar
- Author BiographyJeff Greenblatt , a private trader for the past eight years, is the editor of The Fibonacci Forecaster, a market timing letter with circulation to traders and money managers in 17 countries that covers stocks, bonds, precious metals, currencies, and the crude oil market. A regular contributor to Futuresmag.com and Futures magazine, he has also published articles in Your Trading Edge magazine from Australia and The Trader's Journal from Singapore. He speaks at various trading conventions and has been featured on KFNN 1510 Financial News Radio.
- Author(s)Jeff Greenblatt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1202 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byDawn Bolton-Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.