Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionBreast cancer survivor Dawn Bontempo describes her journey in Breast Cancer Mardi Gras: Surviving the Emotional Hurricane and Showing My Boobs to Strangers. Her use of humor and sarcasm in a series of short action chapters will educate and delight the reader. This quick read is positive, optimistic, and funny. Using conversations with her sister and her active imagination, Dawn chronicles her journey and provides unsolicited advice at the end of every chapter. From the initial I have cancer Facebook post to boob photos to the abscess on her butt, Dawn will keep you laughing as she educates you. She addresses tough topics during the diagsis, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation portions of her treatment. Using a style that makes you enjoy the absurdity of her life, she provides education, hope, and a good laugh.
- Author(s)Dawn Bontempo
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.