Breast MRI: A Case-Based Approach by Caren Greenstein, Donna Marie E. Manasseh (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionMRI is increasingly being used by radiologists to confirm diagses and perform operative procedures of the breast. MRI's contrast between soft tissues in the breast is many times greater than that obtained by plain-film mammography. As opposed to x-rays, which are kwn to cause damage to cellular DNA, the magnetic fields and radiowaves used with MRI are t kwn to have any long-term biologic effect. MRI of the breast requires intraveus injection of a contrast agent, which helps highlight breast abrmalities. The American Cancer Society has advised women at high risk for breast cancer to have an MRI. This book, a collaboration between an experienced breast imager and a breast surgeon, contains 100 cases and covers high risk screening, extent of disease evaluation, as well as the full range of benign and malignant tumors found in the breast: DCIS, invasive ductal cancers, and invasive lobule cancers. Rare lesions such as phyllodes, mucius, liposarcomas, and myotiboblastomas are also covered. Pathologic correlations are included where appropriate. This book has a special emphasis on preoperative planning involving MRI and thus may also appeal to surgical oncologists specializing in breast cancer. A companion website offers fully searchable text and images.
- Author(s)Caren Greenstein,Donna Marie E. Manasseh
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Weight1157 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.