All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionDoctors and other healthcare professionals agree that breastfeeding is best for your baby, and the World Health Organization, the UK Department of Health and the American Academy of Pediatrics all strongly recommend it. This bestselling breastfeeding guide, which has led hundreds of thousands of new mothers through the joys and challenges of breastfeeding, is written by a highly experienced doctor and mother of three. It has w been completely revised and updated to include plenty of new facts, as well as practical down-to-earth tips. It explains: the benefits of breastfeeding; how breastfeeding works; how to do it successfully; how to manage problems; how to look after yourself Women instinctively kw that breastfeeding is a very special way of urishing, mothering and enjoying their babies, yet many give up sooner than they wish. The good news is that with the right information and support nearly all woman can continue to breastfeed as long as they want. This indispensable book will ensure that they can do just that.
- Author BiographyPenny Stanway qualified in medicine in 1968 at King's College Hospital Medical School, London. She spent some time in general practice and specialized in paediatrics, later becoming a senior medical officer in community child health. Her interest in breastfeeding began while working in the community and intensified after her first child was born, when she realized that much of the information available to mothers was inaccurate and unhelpful. The first edition of the enormously popular Breast is Best was published in 1978 and has gone through several editions since then, but has remained continuously in print. She lives in London and the Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Dr Penny Stanway
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date12/02/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.