All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 35 years, Dr. Ruth Lawrence's landmark reference has been the definitive guide to breastfeeding for the medical profession. The 8th Edition continues to bring together evidence-based clinical information on all aspects of breastfeeding, from the basic science of human lactation to issues of clinical management. Comprehensive, easy to read, and clinically relevant, it provides the most up-to-date information for physicians regarding breastfeeding, issues surrounding breastfeeding, and care of the lactating woman.
- Author(s)Robert M. Lawrence,Ruth A. Lawrence
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Content NoteApprox. 350 illustrations
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.