All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA daily guide to harnessing the amazing power of breath. Breath Perception is your companion to understanding the power of breath and using it as a tool to improve your physical and mental health. Partly because we take breath for granted and do t work with it, we are somewhat unaware of the potential it holds to reduce stress, change metabolism, and increase our supply of energy. Breath Perception presents 261 simple exercises--one for every Monday through Friday--for using breath to attain greater well-being. On each page is a daily exercise followed by a wake-up call, bits of wisdom to inspire you and enrich your meditation. Develop compassion, gratitude, and forgiveness while de-stressing, lowering your blood pressure, and building up your immune system. Yes, simple breathing has the power to do all of that and more! Sleep better at night, concentrate better at work, and connect better with loved ones at home. Once you learn to harness the power of breath, you'll find that it serves you wherever you are, in whatever situations you find yourself. Smartly packaged and attractively designed, Breath Perception is perfect for anyone who wants to give the gift of well-being or who is looking for a way to enrich a yoga or meditation practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Barbara Ann Kipfer is the author of 14,000 Things to be Happy About (more than a million copies in print) and many other publications ranging from dictionaries and thesauri to spiritually themed books. Barbara holds a PhD and an MPhil in Linguistics (University of Exeter), a PhD in Archaeology (Greenwich University), an MA (Greenwich University) and PhD in Buddhist Studies (Akamai University), and a BS in physical education (Valparaiso University).
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Kipfer
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note20 color photos
- Weight442 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.