Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionAt the dawn of time there were... ...the Gitxsan who uttered the first words, told the first stories and sang the first songs. They gave description and order to the culture and handed it down through the ages. It was woven down from my ancestors to my grandfathers and my teachers. I have learned that if you want to write you need a master with words that connect with you. With their teachings my Gitxsan Elders have touched my soul. I thank God for the opportunity that I had to walk with them, I thank them for their great kwledge and for the privilege of allowing me to glimpse that kwledge. I thank them for their great inspiration that allowed me to create the 'Breath of our Ancestors.'
- Author(s)Dr M Jane Smith (Xsiwis)
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.