All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's top athletes, as well as their coaches and trainers, kw the benefits that breathing muscle training provides. From performance to conditioning, the results are clear. Now with Breathe Strong, Perform Better , you will learn how to use breathing training to excel. In this comprehensive guide, the world's leading authority on breathing muscle training, Alison McConnell, will show you how to apply the latest scientific research and case studies to maximise training, conditioning and performance. With detailed instruction, practical advice and easy-to-use sample programmes you will be able to achieve all of your fitness goals!
- Author BiographyAlison McConnell is a professor of applied physiology at Brunel University in London. She is a fellow of both the American College of Sports Medicine and the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES) and is a BASES-accredited physiologist. McConnell is acknowledged as a leading authority on breathing muscle training and is the author of numerous scientific articles and book chapters. She is a regular presenter at international scientific and medical conferences.
- Author(s)Alison McConnell
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 183 black & white halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.