All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of plain-spoken, hands-on essays about leadership strategies written to transform, educate, and inspire leaders to think about their organizations in new dynamic ways. Topics include: Personal Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Financial Oversight, Management Assessment and Succession, and Organizational Development.
- Author BiographyTed Federici has a distinguished career having served in top-level positions both nationally and internationally. These positions include: Officer-New York Telephone where he managed external affairs, advertising, corporate contributions and media relations. As COO of The March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, Federici helped to change the foundation's mission while improving the financial health of the organization. In the position of Senior Vice President-Americast, Federici was responsible for the integration of operations for this Disney-former Bell Telephone companies' foray into the marriage of content and conduit. As President- RusTelCom of Russia, he was appointed by a venture capitalist group to create a start-up television/telephone company using wireless technologies in the city of Moscow. And finally, as President of the West 57th Group, COO Trilogy Partners, a full-service leadership consulting firm. Federici coaches and advises the leadership of companies and foundations worldwide. He holds an MBA from Pace University in the City of New York. Developing People and organizations are hallmarks of his career and continue to distinguish his approach.
- Author(s)Ted Federici
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.