All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a small book of poems. Most of them are pretty dark, as they have all been written in a year that has been a fairly dark time for me. I soon discovered that writing poems was a way that I could find some relief. A way to get rid of some of the clutter in my head, you could say. What I also found was that reading other people's poems or listening to songs that were about similar problems also helped lessen the load. They helped to push away the feelings of loneliness that sometimes threatened to take me over. And so, I came up with a (semi) brilliant idea: Why t put all these poems to use? Why t help others who may be struggling? I kw that a book of poems that I could relate to was something that I always went looking for, and yet rarely found. So, to anyone else who is looking: here it is.
- Author(s)Alex Hillcoat
- Date of Publication19/04/2017
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.