All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo beat ailments, combat allergies and boost energy, this book offers 50 tips for free-and-easy breathing that will improve your life and help you gain new vitality. It tackles all the common ailments that hamper our breathing, including asthma, coughs and colds, hay fever and allergies. It offers quick-fix solutions that are easily absorbed into a busy modern schedule. It is packed with natural treatments, including herbal remedies, essential oil recipes, vitamin supplements, diet and lifestyle advice, and movement and exercise routines. It features a range of gentle therapies, from massage to homeopathy. It teaches you how to clear congestion with a lavender oil sinus massage, and how to detox using fresh juices. Breathing problems such as asthma and bronchitis are a common part of modern life, and air pollution, stress and allergies all affect our ability to breathe well. This book gives you instant tips and advice on how to breathe freely without relying on prescription or over-the-counter drugs. You will discover how to recognize what lies behind complaints such as coughs and colds, hay fever and allergies, and learn easy strategies for avoiding and soothing breathing problems. Find out how to use stretch and pressure-point techniques to open up the chest and deepen your breathing. Discover which plants to avoid to lessen the chance of hay fever, and see how meditation and T'ai chi can bring about helpful results. The book's natural wisdom is complemented by solid medical advice. Soon you will be breathing more freely - and feeling truly wonderful.
- Author BiographyRaje Airey is a prolific writer and editor specializing in complementary healthcare. She has studied meditation in India, is well versed in a broad range of traditional healing methods, and has run a natural therapy facility. Raje is also a trained consultant.
- Author(s)Raje Airey
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 80 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.