All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the healing power of yoga in one woman's life and in inspirational book for any woman t living the life she wants to lead. Katrina was lost. She woke up one morning in a well-paying career she didn't love and a relationship about which she had major doubts. Then she met yoga master Alan Finger...and the meeting changed her life. The 12 breathing exercises that end each chapter accompany Katrina's year-long journey of self-discovery as she incorporates the breathing techniques into her life.
- Author Biography<strong>Katrina Repka</strong> has been both studying and teaching yoga for more than fifteen years. She has led workshops and retreats in North America and overseas. She lives with her husband and new baby in London, England.</br></br><strong>Alan Finger</strong> has been practicing and teaching yoga for more than forty years, and earned the title of the supreme yogi. Alan and his father created a modern practice called ISHTA, now taught in studios throughout the world. He founded the Tantra Institute, Yoga Works and Yoga Zone, and has been teacher and guide to such personalities as Barbra Streisand, Joni Mitchell, Diana Ross, Robin Williams, Neil Diamond, and Michael J. Fox. Visit: www.ishtayoga.com/
- Author(s)Katrina Repka
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight223 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.