All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionBred in the Bone is the stunning third vel in Brookmyre s series featuring private investigator Jasmine Sharp and Detective Superintendent Catherine McLeod. The vel is set in the grisly underworld of Glasgowa place where countless old scores are still waiting to be settled, and where everyone kws everyone else. Private investigator Jasmine Sharp's father was murdered before she was born, and her mother went to self-sacrificing lengths in order to shield her from the world in which he moved. Since her mother's death, all she has been able to learn is his first nameand that only through a strange bond she has forged with the man who killed him: Glen Fallan. But when Fallan is arrested for the murder of a criminal her mother knew since childhood, Jasmine is finally forced to enter his domain: a place where violence is a way of life and vengeance spans generations. Detective Superintendent Catherine McLeod has one major Glaswegian gangster in the mortuary and ather in the cells for killing him - which ought to be cause for celebration. Catherine is t smiling, however. From the moment she discovered a symbol daubed on the victim's head, she has understood that this case is far more dangerous than it appears on the surface, something that could threaten her family and end her career. As one battles her demons and the other chases her ghosts, these two very different detectives will ultimately confront the secrets that have entangled both of their fates since before Jasmine was even born.
- Author BiographyChristopher Brookmyre has established himself as one of Britain's leading crime novelists since his award-winning debut novel Quite Ugly One Morning. He has worked as a journalist for several British newspapers and is the author of twelve novels, including Where the Bodies Are Buried, One Fine Day in The Middle of the Night, and Not The End of The World.
- Author(s)Christopher Brookmyre
- PublisherGrove Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.