All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at anyone thinking of breeding dogs, whether just for the pleasure of rearing dogs at home or with a view to exhibiting, and underlines the responsibilities involved in reproducing a living being that will require a healthy, safe existence and the commitment of its owners for fourteen or more years of life.
- Author BiographyPatsy Hollings is the author of several books and articles on dog-related subjects, and has made frequent television and radio appearances. Since 1976, Patsy and her husband Stephen Hollings have been committed to producing sound, health Weimaraners that retain true breed characteristics, and bred the breed's record-winning brood bitch and all time top dog. The have bred over sixty-five UK champions.
- Author(s)Patsy Hollings
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs 13 diagrams
- Weight375 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.