All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFine wine has always had its expert guides to taste and terroir. Why t beer? Funky, young and smart, this is the ultimate beer geek's companion, covering everything from the homebrew renaissance to nabreweries. There's a revolution brewing among craft beer makers; they're reviving long-forgotten recipes, dosing brews with wild yeasts to create new flavours and using organic grains and hops to forge a delicious new frontier of beer. And one's better equipped to tell us what's happening than Joshua M. Bernstein, former Gourmet.com writer and one of the world's foremost beer experts. He covers all of today's top trends, including high-alcohol, bourbon barrel-aged, cask-conditioned and even gluten-free beers. Designed to look just like Joshua's tebook and featuring labels and photos, this extreme guide is a one-stop shop for cutting-edge beer techlogy, taste and information.
- Author BiographyJoshua M. Bernstein has written for dozens of magazines, newspapers and websites, including the New York Times, the New York Daily News and Time Out New York. He has written a column for the New York Press for seven years and is a beer features writer for Imbibe. Brewed Awakening is his first book.
- Author(s)Joshua M. Bernstein
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight699 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.