All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis little guide to Midwest java joints, perked up with anecdotes, jokes, and the author's own whimsical illustrations, will entertain and educate as you enjoy your daily jolt. Jeff Hagen scoured Wisconsin and beyond into Minnesota and Iowa, finding coffee shop gems that serve a great cuppa with delectable desserts, indispensable advice, or a quiet place to think.
- Author BiographyJeff Hagen is a watercolour artist, commercial illustrator, and the author/illustrator of eight books, including two award winners: Steeple Chase and Hiawatha Passing . A Minnesota native and former Wisconsin resident, he now lives in Indiana.
- Author(s)Jeff Hagen
- PublisherItchy Cat Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBlue Mounds
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintItchy Cat Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.