All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the British prototype Concorde took off from RAF Fairford on 9 April 1969, at the controls was Captain Brian Trubshaw. Here is the full and fascinating story of Brian Trubshaw's life as an experimental test pilot, written from his own unique viewpoint on the flight deck and covering a period of tremendous upheaval in the British aircraft industry.
- Author BiographyBRIAN TRUBSHAW (1924-2001) spent the whole of his career in aviation, in the RAF then in experimental test flying. Throughout his distinguished career Brian received many honours in recognition of his services to aviation. SALLY EDMONDSON has written regularly on a freelance basis, shortly after Brian flew Concorde 002 from Fairford for the first time. She met him about a year later and in 1972 he became her stepfather. Sally lives in Jersey where her main employment is in the insurance industry.
- Author(s)Brian Trubshaw
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note40 black and white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.