All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern day, -nsense guide to property investing. The fourth in the revolutionary 'Brick Buy Brick' series of books in association with Tigrent Learning UK Limited, Distressed Property Investment provides aspirational investors with a detailed explanation of how their lives can change with education, motivation and action. Moreover, it is written in a way that is accessible to all. The book shares insights into the often misunderstood world of property investing and how all of us are able to make money from property, both in and out of a recession. Without the plague of n-essential jargon that is often found in similar books, it opens up the doors for readers who are t as well-versed in the subject, allowing them to see that they have a chance at being just as successful as those who are. This book looks at distressed properties and the opportunities they offer to the investor. Distressed property is all about adding value or buying below market value - ideally you would do both! The creative strategies explored in this book will enable you to advance way beyond the parameters of the average property investor, helping to open your eyes to the potential that is available and giving you that vital edge when investing. 'Brick Buy Brick' is a series of books that form the definitive guide to general and specific property investing strategies that are used by professional property investors, on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyTigrent is the UK's most respected provider of professional training programmes in the areas of property investing, trading the markets and personal development. With over a decade's experience of working with students worldwide, Tigrent is an industry force to be reckoned with, offering the highest standards in professional formation.
- Author(s)Tigrent Learning UK Limited
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.