Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to show everything the reader needs to kw to offer a comprehensive bridal hair and beauty service, from helping your bride to choose her dress, head dress and flowers to co ordinating this with a style that suits her hair type and texture. Techniques, from the basic to the more complicated, are all illustrated in follow in a step-by-step procedure that fulfils much of the NVQ Level 2 and 3 criteria. There is also a selection of romantic styles for seasonal and themed weddings plus hints and tips on working with flowers, veils and hats.
- Author BiographyPAT DIXON is well known within the industry for her unique blend of creativity and commercialism and is considered to be the expert in this field. Her innovative and feminine styles have been published in a wide range of trade, hair and consumer magazines worldwide. She currently runs a salon, Classic Hair and Beauty, based in Kenilworth. JACKI WADESON is well known within the industry for her in-depth knowledge of hair. She conceived the British Hairdressing Awards which has become the 'Oscars' of the hair world. Previously Contributing Editor of Hair Magazine , she now writes for the consumer press including Best, The Daily Mail, Woman & Home, Woman's Realm, Marie Claire Health & Beauty and Now . She is the author of many best-selling books including Patrick Cameron: Dressing Long Hair and Trevor Sorbie: Visions in Hair .
- Author(s)Jacki Wadeson,Pat Dixon
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleHairdressing Training Board/Macmillan S.
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Out-of-print date18/04/2002
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight863 g
- Width224 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.