All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionDocumenting the story of your love and your wedding can be heartwarming, funny, and can even relieve some of the stress of planning a wedding. How would you both describe your first kiss? When did you kw he or she was The One? What was the craziest part of planning the wedding? Bride & Groom Story is a one-of-a-kind keepsake that asks the humorous, loving, and tough questions about love and marriage. Bride & Groom Story provides a unique opportunity to record the details of a relationship over the years, including the wedding and plans for the future. Questions on topics such as milestones, vacations, family, sex, dreams, and the wedding help readers create a treasured record of their love, memories, and future together. This book also includes a special front-cover photo window for photo of the couple. Engaged couples will love filling out this book together, or friends will enjoy giving it as a gift for wedding showers and engagement anuncements. Couples will want to look back on their responses for years to come, or even pass the book on to children and grandchildren.
- Author BiographyAlex A. Lluch is a renowned author who has written more than 200 books in a diverse range of subjects, including business, weddings, weight loss, health, fitness, babies, pregnancy, self-help and more. He has sold more than 4 million books in North America alone. Lluch is known for writing books that are very comprehensive yet extremely easy to read and understand, making them favorites of readers worldwide. He has been featured on Fox News, AOL Health, WebMD, Pregnancy Today, Parenting magazine, the Chicago Sun Times, and more.
- Author(s)Alex A Lluch
- PublisherWS Publishing
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWS Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.