Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIf Meg O'Malley could play pretend fiancee to any man on the planet, there's question she'd choose Zach Addison. She had a huge crush on him back in high school, though he barely ticed her. To this day, she still compares every man she dates to him. So how could she refuse when her identical twin, Liza, asks Meg to take her place in a fake engagement to Zach (even if Meg is already practically engaged to someone else)? Zach only proposed to his friend Liza in order to please his ailing grandmother during her final days. In reality, his heart is still healing from a nasty divorce. But the longer he pretends at romance, the more he finds himself really falling in love. The problem is, Zach doesn't kw he's actually head over heels for Meg. And having been burned by a bride once before (his ex said she loved him but really just loved his money), Zach may commit to permanent bachelorhood when he learns he's been duped again. Sweet and heartfelt, Bride by Mistake is a smart, romantic comedy that finds out whether two wrongs can make a right.
- Author BiographyThough she was born in Chicago, Marilyn Shank has lived in Independence, Missouri, since she was a young girl. She holds a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Missouri at Kansas City and speaks German fluently. Before succumbing to her passion for writing, Marilyn worked as a legal secretary and an office manager, and was the founder and owner of Word Power, a small editing-services business. Marilyn is the author of several romance novels and also teaches writing workshops in public schools and libraries. When she's not writing, Marilyn enjoys reading, amateur radio operation, and traveling the world with her husband.
- Author(s)Marilyn Shank
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.