All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionFor every frazzled bride who is overwhelmed by all the questions she must answer and befuddled by the countless decisions she must make, this handy, practical guide is a lifesaver. Filled with helpful tips, wedding etiquette SOS, and common-sense advice, this will help every bride have a stress-free wedding. If something should go wrong, the author offers tips on handling difficult situations such as a broken engagement or a cancelled wedding. From the engagement to the ceremony to the thank-you letters, The Bride's Etiquette Guide covers it all and is affordable to boot.
- Author BiographyPamela A. Lach has written three wedding books: Bride to Bride Book, The Bride's Money Book, and The Bride's Thank You Guide. She lives on Mackinac Island in Michigan.
- Author(s)Pamela A. Lach
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1998
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Weight170 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.