All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith the average cost of weddings today at over $20,000, it's wonder that today's savvy, budget-conscious brides are looking for deals to get the wedding of their dreams at a fraction of the cost. But in today's world where extreme couponing and the number of wedding sweepstakes competitions is on the rise, for the modern bride, discounts and bargains are simply t eugh. For these brides, only free will do. Enter The Bride's Guide to Freebies, the book that shares insider secrets on how to potentially get thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and products for your wedding for free. No, this is t a book of suggested bargains and discounts. Rather, this book provides freebie-finding strategies on everything from the dress to the food to the entertainment, information on what to say (and t say) to score lots of swag, and how to foster positive relationships with vendors that result in spectacular add-ins. And each and every tip and strategy featured in the book is designed to give the budget-conscious bride the ultimate payoff: lots of wedding goods and extras...for absolutely zero money.
- Author BiographySharon Naylor is a prolific wedding writer, with over 35 wedding-related books in the market, incling Knack Wedding Flowers, and articles found regularly in BridalGuide.com, iVillage Wedding, Brides, Glamour, Redbook, InStyle Weddings, and more. She is the wedding spokesperson for Bed, Bath & Beyond. She is also the wedding spokesperson for Kodak, Caneel Bay resort, and Envirosax. She has previously run bridal campaigns for Nokia, Microsoft, and other top companies. Visit her at SharonNaylor.net.
- Author(s)Sharon Naylor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight18 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.