Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SUNDAY TIMES TOP TEN BESTSELLING AUTHOR It's a happy day for everyone except the bridesmaid ...With less than an hour to go before her best friend, Grace, is to walk down the aisle, Evie is attempting to fulfil her most important bridesmaid role: to deposit the bride at the start-line at the appointed time. But with a bride famed for her chaotic sense of time, and the bride's daughter busy mashing Molton Brown into the expensive hotel carpet, minus underwear, the odds are stacked against her. Evie is twenty-seven; a sparkly, down-to-earth journalist. She has never been in love and has started to fret that she never will be. Small wonder, then, that the prospect of being bridesmaid at less than three impending weddings is one that fills her with trepidation. But then she meets her friend Valentina's date, Jack. Valentina is beautiful, shallow and self-obsessed. Her dates tend to be mirror-images. Which can mean only one thing: Jack can't possibly be as good as he seems. Can he? Full of warmth, fun and laughter, Bridesmaids is a vel to devour!
- Author BiographyJane Costello is the author of nine novels, including Bridesmaids, The Wish List, The Time of Our Lives and her latest, Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel, which is published by Simon & Schuster in March 2016. Jane was a newspaper journalist before she became an author, working on the Liverpool Echo, the Daily Mail and the Liverpool Daily Post, where she was Editor. She continues to write for newspapers and magazines and has contributed articles to the Guardian, Marie Claire, Prima and The Times, among others. Jane has won several awards for her books, including the Romantic Novelists' Association Romantic Comedy Award, which she took home in 2010 for The Nearly Weds. She lives in Liverpool with her husband Mark and three young sons. Find out more at www.janecostello.com and follow her on Twitter @janecostello
- Author(s)Jane Costello
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication08/03/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight302 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- mail.roche16 Feb, 2017by
Definitely a feel good read!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.