All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionA friendship between a 26 year-old black gay man with HIV and two straight white teenage brothers leads to a summer vacation in Cancun, Mexico, that will change their lives forerver. Inspired by a true story. A Lambda Literary Award finalist.
- Author(s)Randy Boyd
- PublisherWest Beach Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPort Hueneme
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Beach Books,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.