All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Canadian champion Paul Thurston writes a daily bridge column in the National Post, one of only two newspapers that is circulated throughout the whole of Canada. This anthology is a collection of some of his best and most interesting bridge articles - tips, oddities, and just plain interesting deals and stories. The perfect book for those long summer evenings at the holiday cottage!
- Author BiographyAuthor Paul Thurston has played bridge for Canada in the World Teams Championship, as well as captaining the Canadian Bridge Olympiad team. His previous Master Point Press book, 25 Steps to Learning 2/1, won the American Bridge Teachers' Association Book of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Paul Thurston
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.