All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionLucille Cedercrans Schaible revealed a path of spiritual development based on what she called the New Thoughtform Presentation of the Wisdom. This work resulted in her being recognized as a true original in the field of esoteric philosophy and spiritual practice. In her later years, she again broke new ground with her unique teachings on Maitreya the future Buddha. Greg has long been a student of her early works and studied Buddhism with her from 1976 until her passing in 1984. Recently, Greg has been introducing people to Lucille's work regarding East/West synthesis and Maitreya. The Path of Synthesis is open to all who seek it. It is characterized by Loving Kindness, the energy of Maitreya, the next World Teacher. As Loving Kindness moves into manifestation, it transforms the environment and in the process corrects each life expression so that it harmonizes with the Divine Plan. In this way, humanity will realize its spiritual identity and destiny, while taking the next steps along the path. Greg lives in Alameda, California near San Francisco. When he is t teaching classes on The Nature of the Soul and Maitreya, he works as an organizational development and change management consultant.
- Author BiographyGreg grew up in Los Angeles and began being interested in Buddhism and yoga in his early teens. He began his studies of Nature of the Soul when he was 16 under Richard Schiable. Six years later, Greg completed Teacher's Training and soon after was introduced to Lucille Schiable and the Nyingma Lineage of Tibetan Buddhism. Greg studied with Lucille in Colorado from 1976 up until the time of her passing in 1984 and took Teacher's Training from her. During this intensive training, Lucille requested that Greg teach Nature of the Soul as well as courses in Buddhist philosophy and meditation practice. Over the past 30 years Greg has gained a unique perspective on East/West Synthesis and in particular how Nature of the Soul is rooted in Tibetan Buddhism. In addition, Greg works in organizations as a change management consultant and often coaches managers and leaders on inspirational leadership. Recently, Greg has returned to teaching and works with Wisdom groups on the energy and practice of Synthesis drawing upon both his Nature of the Soul and Buddhist training. The Path of Synthesis is open to all who seek it. It is characterized by Loving Kindness, the energy of Maitreya, the next World Teacher. As Loving Kindness moves into manifestation, it transforms the environment and in the process corrects each life expression so that it harmonizes with the Divine Plan. In this way, humanity will realize its spiritual identity and destiny, taking the next steps along the path as a group soul.
- Author(s)MR Greg Tzinberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.