All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBRIDGE WITH THE BLUE TEAM sets down the most outstanding hands played by the Blue Team, the astonishingly successful Italian team which achieved a record number of victories in world-class championships, a feat unlikely to be equalled. The 140 chosen hands are first set out in single dummy form so that the reader can make his own decisions about playing the hand before reading the analysis provided. Sections at the end of the book give a summary of the bidding systems. Pietro Forquet is recognised as one of the most celebrated bridge players of all time, and in this book he demonstrates he would rank similarly as a bridge writer.
- Author BiographyPietro Forquet is an Italian bridge player, and has the reputation of being one of the most celebrated bridge players of all time, winning 15 World championship titles with the Italian Blue team. Ron Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in over 20 world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. Two of his titles - Guide to Better Card Play and Right Through the Pack Again - won Book of the Year awards. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia, and has written a daily bridge column in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Sun-Herald for over 15 years.
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPietro Forquet,Ron Klinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.