All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNewly designed and expanded, the 2012 edition of Bridget Riley: Complete Prints includes every print from the early 1960s to the present day.This beautiful catalogue raisonne of Bridget Riley's graphic work w shows each print on its own page. Alongside a full colour inventory of the prints are essays by Lynne MacRitchie and Craig Hartley that together provide a greater context for Riley's work.Here, MacRitchie explores Riley's career as a printmaker focusing on different periods of activity. Hartley discusses the history of screenprinting and Riley's relationship to the medium.Including over 80 prints - featuring 5 new prints from 2011 - this book brings together a substantial body of cohesive works.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width195 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.