All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines identity change between two generations of Taiwanese women, one having come of age before Taiwan became an ecomic powerhouse, the other after. Biographies and lifestyle inventories were obtained from five mother-daughter pairs, and they show how women's lives have undergone revolutionary changes from the older to the younger generation.
- Author BiographyPhilip Silverman is emeritus professor of anthropology at California State University, Bakersfield. Shienpei Chang is researcher at the National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research.
- Author(s)Philip Silverman,Shienpei Chang
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.