All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionA path-breaking collaboration between an Israeli arms control expert and a Jordanian policy advisor, this concise book offers a frank assessment of Arab and Israeli perceptions of their security problems. Building on the bilateral and multilateral peace process, the authors propose a set of measures to increase trust between the two sides and break out of the security dilemma in which a move by one side to strengthen itself provokes the other side to do the same.
- Author BiographyShai Feldman is senior research fellow at the Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. Abdullah Toukan is science advisor to King Hussein of Jordan.
- Author(s)Abdullah Toukan,Shai Feldman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCarnegie Commission on Preventing Deadly Conflict
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.