Bridging the Gap: A Future Security Architecture for the Middle East by Shai Feldman, Abdullah Toukan (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionA path-breaking collaboration between an Israeli arms control expert and a Jordanian policy advisor, this concise book offers a frank assessment of Arab and Israeli perceptions of their security problems. Building on the bilateral and multilateral peace process, the authors propose a set of measures to increase trust between the two sides and break out of the security dilemma in which a move by one side to strengthen itself provokes the other side to do the same.
- Author BiographyShai Feldman is senior research fellow at the Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. Abdullah Toukan is science advisor to King Hussein of Jordan.
- Author(s)Abdullah Toukan,Shai Feldman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCarnegie Commission on Preventing Deadly Conflict
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight390 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.